(Carrie) I married an ingenious man!! Charles saves all of his spare change in a Pringles can. When the Pringles can is full, he rolls the coins and keeps the rolls on a bookcase for future use. He has been doing this for years and has quite a few rolls stashed away. It's amazing what you can do with a little extra change! Last night we saw the new Indiana Jones movie and bought some great Blue Bell ice cream (flavor: The Great Divide - Homemade Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate) for dessert all with the rolled coins! It was a fun date and hilarious to see the expressions on the cashiers when we gave them the coins.
July 12, 2008
Spare Change
(Carrie) I married an ingenious man!! Charles saves all of his spare change in a Pringles can. When the Pringles can is full, he rolls the coins and keeps the rolls on a bookcase for future use. He has been doing this for years and has quite a few rolls stashed away. It's amazing what you can do with a little extra change! Last night we saw the new Indiana Jones movie and bought some great Blue Bell ice cream (flavor: The Great Divide - Homemade Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate) for dessert all with the rolled coins! It was a fun date and hilarious to see the expressions on the cashiers when we gave them the coins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You two are such a darling couple...Carrie, I just love to see how happy you seem!!!!! And the spare change, lol, that just cracks me up - I should start doing that! I actually remember doing it for a date once! Anyway, I send my love to you. I sure hope you are doing super.
Post a Comment