The first weekend of November I was in Salt Lake City to attend the wedding of my friend Brita in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. The evening before the wedding, I went out to dinner with friends from Orem.
Me with Brita after the wedding
My friend Laura also came to take pictures after the wedding
I was able to spend a lot of time with my sister Emily and her boy Carter. It was alot of fun to be with them!
Thanksgiving
We drove to Utah to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with both families.
Just outside of Las Vegas, the rim on our car tire was damaged. We had to stop at a Discount Tire store to have a new rim put on.
Charles and I met Emily and Jay for a BYU football game Saturday evening. Go Cougars!
Sunday morning Charles and I attended the broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word. After the broadcast, we walked around Temple Square and enjoyed looking at the exhibits in the Visitor's Center.
We spent all day Monday in Salt Lake City. We attended the Salt Lake Temple, ate lunch at The Lion House, and took a tour of the Conference Center. These are some pictures on the roof of the Conference Center.
Monday evening we went to a Utah Jazz game with my dad, Emily, Jay, Mark and Rachel.
Mark, Rachel, Charles and I braved the aftermath of the Blizzard of 2010 to attend the Bountiful Temple Tuesday morning.
Wednesday evening was Joshua's baby blessing.
Thanksgiving Day morning dad, Rachel, Emily and I braved the cold and ran in the "Turkey Leg 5K". Charles also braved the weather as our photographer.
Friday evening was the basketball game at the church gymnasium.
Dad sprained his ankle during the family basketball game. Charles was to blame (accidents to dad seem to happen when Charles is around), but it was Dave's foot that twisted dad's ankle.
2 comments:
It was so great to spend time with everyone. I love all the pictures you took! I can't wait to see pics of England.
I loved reading your catchup for November. You had a busy month. It was so wonderful to be together.
Post a Comment