The Thunderbirds were the grand finale and we really enjoyed watching them. We stayed on base for the Thunderbird show and enjoyed the music, drama and narration that accompanied the stunts. I liked the show so much that I watched it again on Sunday from our driveway!
March 28, 2010
Air Show
We spent a few hours last Saturday afternoon at the Air Show on the Air Force Base located a few miles from our home. It was a beautiful sunny day to be outside! After waiting in line about an hour to get on a shuttle, we rode a few miles and then finally made it on base with most of the population of Tucson. We got close views of a variety of military planes and took a tour of a military helicopter.




The Thunderbirds were the grand finale and we really enjoyed watching them. We stayed on base for the Thunderbird show and enjoyed the music, drama and narration that accompanied the stunts. I liked the show so much that I watched it again on Sunday from our driveway!

The Thunderbirds were the grand finale and we really enjoyed watching them. We stayed on base for the Thunderbird show and enjoyed the music, drama and narration that accompanied the stunts. I liked the show so much that I watched it again on Sunday from our driveway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! I love air shows! Remember when we went to the one at Hill?
It looks like it was a beautiful day for the air show. I'm glad you had so much fun there. It used to be fun to have the planes fly over our house, too, while performing at Hill Air Force Base. That's great you could also see it from your driveway.
Post a Comment