Brita and her husband Cameron came to visit us for an evening in November. We went to Mi Nidito for dinner, then to see the ruins at Fort Lowell park. It was really nice to have some familiar friends to visit with!
Thanksgiving Day was such a relaxing day for us! Charles (in the middle, wearing the white hat) played football with friends from church while I walked my own 5K.
We then went on a short walk to the overlook of Sabino Canyon dam.
Our Thanksgiving meal was leftover turkey from a ward dinner, homemade mashed potatoes and homemade orange rolls. It was such a simple, but delicious dinner! We had pie with some ward members later that night. It was nice to spend time doing fun things during the day instead of cooking.
Early December we had tons of snow in the mountains. We drove up Mt. Lemmon after church one Sunday to enjoy the snow.

We had a snowball fight, made a miniature snowman and even hauled some snow down the mountain (to see how many days it was take to melt). It was a fun Sunday outing!


3 comments:
once there was a snowman snowman tall tall tall in the sun he melted melte small small
Cute snowman! I bet it was nice to spend time with Brita and her hubby. If you want more "familiar friends" AND wonderful family ... MOVE BACK TO UTAH! :) haha! I would love it ... but I will keep dreaming. I think I am starting to sound like mom. Anyway, sure love you guys. I looks like you are having a lot of fun.
That little snowman is so sweet! You two are always having fun!
Post a Comment