I really enjoyed my time hiking in Sabino Canyon. There's something about the rocks and vegetation that I love to look at!
This is a pretty flowering barrel cactus in Sabino Canyon.
After Charles got home from work, we all went to Sweet Tomatoes for a yummy dinner.
It was alot of fun to play with Josh and see his cute personality.
We also enjoyed eating Charles' honey ricotta cheesecake.
This fun day was in anticipation of my first (and hopefully only!) surgery the following morning. This is me before the surgery with my non-slip hospital socks, holding a warmed blanket. I definitely was not smiling after the surgery! I am so glad that mom was able to spend a week with me while I recovered and so Charles could go to work. Thanks mom!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun until you get the surgery part. Hope everything went well. I know from my own experience this year surgery is no fun!
That was such a fun day! I loved watching Josh with you and Charles...he loves you guys!!! I love you both too! :) I hope you feel 100% soon.
I hope this is your only surgery too! I am so glad that mom was able to come down and spend time with you. I know she loved it too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment