February 21, 2010

PGA Accenture Match Play


Charles and I attended the PGA Accenture Match Play on Friday because I won free tickets at work!

2 tickets were given to the first 6 employees who answered one of six questions correctly via email.

Here was the question I answered: What is the average amount of Cholesterol that the average person consumes in a day?

There were 8 players remaining on Friday for the Match Play. We made it to the tournament with enough time to watch the last 6 players compete on the back 9 holes. We staked out great spots at holes 10, 16 and 18 to watch. It was a bright sunny day with a little breeze - perfect for watching golf and walking around the beautiful course. I also brought along a book to read and thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing afternoon with Charles!

(The average person consumes about 300 mg of cholesterol a day.)

2 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

It sounds like a nice day together. That's fun you won tickets Carrie!

Anonymous said...

That's great you won the tickets. Sounds like a fun day. Dad would've loved to have been there!!!!!