One of the perks of living in a smaller community and working for the company that I do is that the owner will give up his seats to the U of A sporting events and give them to his employees. Usually he will let HR do the getting someone to go in his place. Well I noticed that the U of A would be playing BYU this year and I knew that I wanted those tickets!!! At the company Christmas party I mentioned to the President of the company that if anyone was giving up their seats for the game I would take them. Fast forward to gameday - I got the call from HR that I had the tickets and that the owner was giving them to me. Can you say 2nd row behind the bench of the U of A team!! SUWEEETTTT!!!!
It was a fun game to witness the performance of the Cougs point guard Jimmer Fredette. He lit up the Wildcats for 49 points.
Here are some pictures from the game:
Have you ever wondered what the refs do before the game? Well now you know.

The Cougs are a warmin' up for the game.

Me and the usher/security guy that told Carrie to turn off the flash on the camera. This during one of the many time-outs that they took.

The best looking couple at the game!!

Game pictures Can you find the ball?

Some more of the great action.

After the game congrats by the two teams.

Final score!!!

Jimmer Fredette the star of the game!!

1 comment:
(Jay) I am glad you were able to go to that game, it looks like it was a ton of fun! BYU looks like a good team this year. Maybe they can make it past the first round of the playoffs this year??? We are excited to see you guys again in a few months!
Post a Comment